- Agency Types
- Regulatory Solutions
- Success Stories
- News & Events
Iron Data's CAVU solution helps regulatory agencies drive efficiency and improve citizen services through a full suite of integrated licensing and regulatory applications. CAVU is a highly-secure, Web-based commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution that is ideally suited for agencies that prefer cost effective Microsoft technology and a SQL Server database. It is designed to meet the diverse needs of regulatory agencies of all sizes, from single autonomous boards to multi-board agencies and large centralized departments. Over 30 agencies in 17 states use CAVU to manage back office operations and online regulatory portals.
CAVU includes standard licensing and regulatory functions, as well as a range of options to meet your agency’s specific needs, including Online Citizen Services, Workflow, Document Management, Mobile Inspections, GIS and reporting tools. With CAVU, your agency can replace its outdated and disparate systems with a single, fully integrated solution that provides an enhanced user experience for internal users, license holders and the general public.
- Increase efficiency by automating workflow, eliminating duplicate data entry, reducing paper and offering online citizen services
- Regulate more effectively by managing all relationships associated with licensees and establishing links between affiliated parties and locations
- Enhance regulatory oversight and enforcement by streamlining examinations, complaint management and investigations, and performing mobile inspections
- Improve customer service by reducing application processing times, simplifying the renewal process and providing a variety of online self-service functions
- Achieve greater visibility into all of your licensing and regulatory activities by utilizing a single, highly-configurable enterprise solution that can integrate with other 3rd party applications and databases
CAVU is a .NET product developed using standard Microsoft technologies and a SQL Server database, and is backed by our team of certified professionals that are skilled in the design, development and implementation of N-tier browser-deployed applications using Microsoft .NET technology. This development option delivers extensive functionality and the benefits of an Iron Data Solution at a more moderate cost point. Iron Data is a certified Microsoft solution partner whose experience includes more than 30 projects implemented using standard Microsoft technologies.
- Press Release:
Maine Department of Education Selects Iron Data to Implement and Host its Educator Credentialing System
- Success Story: Louisiana Board of Public Accountants
- Success Story: South Dakota Division of Banking
- Success Story: City of Raleigh
- Press Release: Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance Goes Live with Iron Data’s System